Praise and Prayer Requests – May 2017
Posted by danneker on May 1st, 2017 | 1 comment
- Praise God, Bale passed the entrance exam to attend a private high school in Mahachai. The public high schools were not willing to take a 16 year old drop out that has to start in grade seven. Bale is thrilled, as is her family. She did very well during the summer school session. The new Thai school year begins on May 15. Pray that Bale stays focused and disciplined, and God gives her grace to continue her education. Bale is also showing encouraging signs of spiritual life again. She had been straying since the beginning of the year. She told me last week, “I don’t know what happened to the last three years of my life.” I told her that her becoming a Christian a year ago stopped her downward spiral, for sure. Pray that she continues to grow in her faith. Thank you for your prayers for her.
- Praise God for the children that come to the Saturday Kid’s Club outreach. Now that we meet in the church building instead of the beauty salon, we have room to expand. Some children who live nearer to the church building have joined the group. Please pray that all of the children will come to faith in Jesus. Pray too as we begin to expand the ministry to older children and teens.
- Pray that God will raise up the Thai leadership for the Mahapawn Baan Paeo Church.
- An Envision short term team from Simpson University will be joining us for several days of ministry in May. Pray that God will bless their ministry and expand His kingdom in Baan Paeo.
- Exciting news for Pastor Sukprasan and his wife Eve. They recently found out the good news that Eve is expecting their first child! Please pray for good health for both Eve and the baby.