Praise and Prayer Requests – December 2018
Posted by danneker on December 7th, 2018 | 1 comment
- Praise God for the good responses to the Evangelism Explosion training at the Mahapawn Baan Paeo Church in conjunction with their mother church. The teams were able to visit seven people. Four of these people indicated they wanted to ask Jesus into their life. Two of these four have come to church. One of these new believers is Manop, Ahn’s dad. Please pray for each one that heard the gospel, that the seed will bear fruit in their lives. Pray for those that indicated interest in asking Jesus into their lives, that they will grow spiritually and have solid faith in Jesus alone. Pray for each participant in the training, that they will continue to share their faith.
- Please pray for the upcoming Christmas outreaches at the Mahapawn Baan Paeo Church. December 25 is just another work day in Thailand, not a holiday, since more than 90% of the Thai people are Buddhists and less than one percent are Christian. On Christmas day, the church members plan on visiting four different government offices to share with them the true meaning of Christmas.
- Please pray for our January 2019 speaking schedule: Sunday, 1/13, we will be at the Mount Vernon C&MA Church in Shippensburg. Sunday, 1/20, we share at the Lewisburg Alliance Church. Then from Sunday, 1/27, to Wednesday, 1/30, we will be speaking at the New Buffalo Alliance Church in Duncannon.
- Thank you for all your prayers for us. We are honored and blessed by them. We know our great God is answering! Thank you also for your generous gifts to the Great Commission Fund of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. It supplies what we need financially to serve as international workers of the C&MA. Gifts to this fund are tax deductible and can be given through your local C&MA church or directly to our support through the C&MA website: https://www.cmalliance.org/give We greatly appreciate all you do to partner with us.
- We are looking forward to spending Christmas this year with our families in the USA. Both of our children will be able to be with us, which is an added blessing. May each of you, our prayer partners, have a blessed Christmas and New Year.