Praise and Prayer Requests – October 2019
Posted by danneker on October 6th, 2019 | Leave a comment
- Pray as we begin to train some of the adults at the Mahapawn Baan Paeo Church to be leaders through the Center for Leadership Development (having the “Bible School” come to the church, where the book is the teacher, students work through the material at home, and we meet with the group weekly for discussion and application). We will be working through a year program that reviews the basics of the Christian life, then moves on to Survey of the Bible, Christian family and Serving God. Pray that God directs us in who should begin this training. We can have a maximum of 8.
- Pray for Ajarn Sittichai (our Bible School intern) as he reaches out to the children and youth in the area. He hopes to receive permission to go onto the local school campus during the lunch hour to follow up young believers. Pray that the school principal is agreeable to the idea.
- Pastor Sukprasan (pastor of our mother church) his wife Eve and daughter Aileen are in the USA speaking in C&MA churches’ mission conferences until Oct 23. He is in Georgia now and will go to Wisconsin. Pray that God anoints his ministry.
- Pray as Ed and I continue to put the Soul Care principles (Dr. Rob Reimer’s material) into the Thai language. We are laying the foundation through Sunday School and sermons. Pray that many Thai believers will live more victorious lives and grow closer to Jesus as a result.
- A short-term team from the Fairlawn Community Church in Cogan Station, PA, will be coming to minister with us from November 8-18. Pray for all the preparations both for us and for the team. Pray for God to be at work through their ministry both in Mahachai and here in Baan Paeo.
- Praise God, we were able to purchase the car. Now we are waiting for the delivery. Any day now! Thank you again for everyone who donated to our vehicle fund.
We greatly appreciate all your prayers for us. God is good. He hears what you pray “over there” and answers “over here.” We are also very thankful for your generous gifts to the Great Commission Fund (GCF) of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. The GCF provides our living allowance, ministry funds, insurance…all that we need financially to serve the Lord here in Thailand. Gifts to this fund are tax deductible and can be given through your local C&MA church or directly to our support through the C&MA website: https://www.cmalliance.org/give Thank you again, for all you do to help us serve in Thailand.
Love in Christ,
Ed and Sue Danneker