Praise and Prayer Requests – March 2020
Posted by danneker on March 1st, 2020 | 1 comment
- Praise God, the three-day Soul Care conference (based on Dr. Rob Reimer’s material) went well. Translating the notes was quite a job. We thank God for His enabling. Pray now as we offer this to other church members. Ed is currently working with one young man and Sue is working through the material with two young ladies. May our Thai believers go deeper with Jesus and experience true freedom in Christ.
- The Saturday outreach to children and youth still goes in spurts. The children are getting ready to finish their school year. The Thai summer school break will be mid-March to mid-May. Pray that God would lead in this important outreach into the community with this age group.
- Thank you for your prayers for Pastor Sukprasan and our mother church as they explore different possibilities for land and a building to worship in. The one they were beginning to negotiate with fell through. Pray that God will lead them. If you would like to help this church buy property and expand their ministry, go to www.cmalliance.org/give and type in under special projects: “Mahapawn Living Water Church Land and Building.”
- Please pray for Ed as he deals with bouts of insomnia. It has gotten worse in recent weeks. We have gotten good advice from medical professionals and we are seeing some improvement already.
- We hope to go to the USA for vacation for two weeks in April. At this point, we don’t know if the spread of the coronavirus will prevent or allow us to go. Pray for God’s clear leading in this.
Thank you for all your prayers for us. We know that God hears and is answering. Thank you also for your financial support that we receive from the Great Commission Fund (GCF) of the Christian and Missionary Alliance. Your donation to the GCF creates gospel access among the least-reached peoples in the United States and more than 60 countries throughout the world. You can donate to this fund through your local C&MA church or directly to our support on the C&MA website https://www.cmalliance.org/give