Prayer Requests-December 2021
Posted by danneker on December 5th, 2021 | 2 comments
- Please pray for Mahapawn Baan Paeo Church’s upcoming Christmas outreaches. On Sunday, December 19, the outreach will be at the church building where members are encouraged to invite friends and family. Then on the evenings of Dec 24, 25, and 26, the church will have a booth at the Baan Paeo’s annual fair that promotes the local crafts and agricultural products. We will be given 15 minutes each evening on stage to sing Christmas carols and share the true meaning of Christmas. We anticipate several hundred people attending the event each evening. Pray that God will prepare hearts and we will see a turning to the Lord.
- Pray for Teacher Kim to adjust to her new school and that God will use her as a witness there. Also pray for her mother to grow strong in her faith in Jesus.
- Pray for our mother church, the Mahapawn Living Water Church, as they reach out to the community around their new building through Christmas outreaches that many will choose to follow Jesus.
Thank you so much for your prayers for us. We know God hears them and is answering. We are also very thankful for your financial gifts to the Great Commission Fund of the C&MA in general and to our specific ministry.
Wishing you a very blessed Christmas.
In Christ’s love,
Ed and Sue Danneker
To partner with us financially:
- Online at www.cmalliance.org/give Select “a worker you love”, then type in our name “Ed and Sue Danneker”
- Check. Make payable to The Alliance, 8595 Explorer Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80920; designate for the support of Ed and Sue Danneker on memo line.
- Give to our support through your local Alliance Church.
Thanks so much!
2021 Alliance Year-End Offering: For All the World
Your special gift this Christmas for the Year-End Offering will help us and other Alliance workers around the world stay on the field to share the life changing hope of Christ. More workers will be sent and supported, more churches will be planted among the least reached, scores of new believers will be discipled, and entire generations will be transformed for Christ.