Posted by jones on February 27th, 2017 | 2 comments
As we continue through this year of home assignment we want to thank you for your encouragement! So many of you have blessed us as we have visited your churches. Thank you for faithfully reading these updates, for engaging with us as we share about life and ministry in Berlin and for praying for these requests.
Please pray with us about the following requests this month:
- Don’s cousin Kris has had a recurrence of cancer. We pray that God would bring complete healing to his entire body! We’d ask you to also pray for safety as he and his family travel to seek treatment. And of course we ask for that the Holy Spirit would minister to them in ways we cannot.
- Christine, our pastor’s wife in Berlin, continues chemotherapy for cancer as well. Especially pray that her red blood cell count would raise so that she would not need blood transfusions. Please pray for complete healing for her and God’s presence to sustain her family at this time.
- Wisdom for us as we continue to support our daughter, Jenna, educationally. We are grateful for the great resources we have here in State College and we trust God to continue to show us how her challenges will affect our future.
- Continued grace for the EKW church in Berlin as they go through a transitional time.
- The gallery ministry in Berlin as they reach out to the artist community.
- The Lighthouse Arabic community center that is reaching out to refugees in Berlin. In the last month they have seen three people give their lives to Christ!
- For the church planting efforts among Spanish speakers in Berlin.
- For our colleagues in Waren, Germany as they pursue the purchase of a home for ministry purposes.
Thank you for being faithful prayer warriors!